Hi There! I’m Ezequiel (EZ) Moreno. I have +10 years working remotely in the IT industry. I’m a pragmatic cloud architect, with a strong background in comp sciences. Good at team building. Automate everything! Curious, self-learner and sociable who enjoys understanding how things work with a holistic point of view.
Senior Platform Engineer
- Introduced and implemented infrastructure-as-code (GitOps) using Terraform + SaaS.
- Built APIs using Elixir.
- Lead time-consuming manual tasks automatization efforts.
- Ecosystem: AWS, Snowflake, Elixir, NodeJS, React
Senior Cloud/DevOps Engineer
- Designed and developed SaaS for managing the food supply chain industry documents related to compliance, traceability, sustainability, etc.
- Designed and developed time-critical recall services, helping to provide to reduce food prone health risks.
- Mentored Junior team members. Built tools for boosting team productivity.
- Imported and manage infrastructure with Terraform.
- Drastically reduced operational costs.
- Ecosystem: AWS, Go, MongoDB, Neo4J, AngularJS
Lead Software Developer
- Team lead for a SaaS MVP company governance.
- Managed a team of 6 members.
- Ecosystem: AWS, Go, MongoDB, AngularJS
- Variety of software consulting projects.
Senior Software Engineer
- SaaS for turning PDFs into interactive magazines.
- Advergames and interactive content for major European brands
- Client fidelization SaaS
- eLearning games and interactive content
Junior Software Engineer
- PHP/Delphi Developer
A tool to bring existing Snowflake resources under Terraform projects. https://github.com/ezeql/bariloche